UPS Freight is the Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) trucking division of UPS.
UPS Freight LTL has different kinds of Service Levels, so no matter what your LTL requirements, UPS has a service to suit your needs:
UPS Freight LTL: Choose our standard service to
meet all of your regional, interregional, and long-haul needs. This
service is available for direct shipments within the 48 contiguous
states and to and from Canada.
Note: This service is now backed by a No-Fee Guarantee.*+
UPS Freight LTL Guaranteed: When you need to
know that your shipments will arrive on a certain day, choose our
guaranteed service. Get on-time delivery to direct points in the
continental U.S. and Canada, guaranteed.* This service is available if
you ship with a contract or special pricing other than the current UPS
UPS Freight LTL Guaranteed A.M.: Guaranteed,
standard day time-definite by noon for all direct points to select ZIP
codes in the contiguous 48 states and Washington DC.* Certain
restrictions may apply.
UPS Freight LTL Urgent: Insist on our urgent
service when every minute counts. We'll use our seamless multimodal
network to get your critical shipment where it needs to be, on time and
UPS Freight offer:
(1) Reliable service backed by an on-time guarantee at no additional charge*
(2) Regional, interregional & long-haul service, all with one pickup
(3) More than 20,000 one- and two-day lanes
(4) Cross-continent three- and four-day service
(5) UPS technologies to improve shipping, tracking & billing
(6) Single carrier responsibility
(7) Offshore and international shipping
In trackingmore.com, you can track more than 610+ couriers, such as
Express: UPS tracking, DHL tracking, FedEx tracking, TNT tracking
Post: USPS tracking, China Post Tracking, Hong Kong Post Tracking, etc.