UPS Freight is the Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) trucking division of UPS.
UPS Freight LTL has different kinds of Service Levels, so no matter what your LTL requirements, UPS has a service to suit your needs:
UPS Freight LTL: Choose our standard service to
meet all of your regional, interregional, and long-haul needs. This
service is available for direct shipments within the 48 contiguous
states and to and from Canada.
Note: This service is now backed by a No-Fee Guarantee.*+
UPS Freight LTL Guaranteed: When you need to know that your shipments will arrive on a certain day, choose our guaranteed service. Get on-time delivery to direct points in the continental U.S. and Canada, guaranteed.* This service is available if you ship with a contract or special pricing other than the current UPS Freight Tariff.
UPS Freight LTL Guaranteed A.M.: Guaranteed, standard day time-definite by noon for all direct points to select ZIP codes in the contiguous 48 states and Washington DC.* Certain restrictions may apply.
UPS Freight LTL Urgent: Insist on our urgent service when every minute counts. We'll use our seamless multimodal network to get your critical shipment where it needs to be, on time and guaranteed.*
UPS Freight offer:
(1) Reliable service backed by an on-time guarantee at no additional charge*
(2) Regional, interregional & long-haul service, all with one pickup
(3) More than 20,000 one- and two-day lanes
(4) Cross-continent three- and four-day service
(5) UPS technologies to improve shipping, tracking & billing
(6) Single carrier responsibility
(7) Offshore and international shipping
In trackingmore.com, you can track more than 610+ couriers, such as
Click to review