• "Not found" means there is no information for the tracking number. ◆ Reason & Action
• You package hasn't been accepted by the courier, which usually happens shortly after the package has
• The carrier hasn't scanned and entered your package tracking info into its system yet.
• There is an error in our tracking system. ◆ What to do?
• Reach out to your seller or shipper for further details.
• Wait for 1-2 days after package taken by courier.
• Track the trakcing number on the courier official website.
Global Registered Airmail/ePacket tracking shows that most orders come within 3o days.
cause no updates of your package. ◆ Possible reason • It’s just not as fast as you expect.
Different from domestic shipping, most international shipping is slower due to the customs
airline arrangement. If the sender chooses some quite slow couriers like China Post, it may take
arrival and a little shipment information may be updated. • Your package is probably between the points.
On the transit, your Shipment is only being scanned on given points during the transport.
will not be updated until the package arrives next points. ◆ What to do?
• It may don't have any updates on the internet, but actually your package is still on the move, just be
patient and track your package a few days later.
• Request your courier or shipping company to check the status of your package.
The status "Expired" means your package has no update info for one month or has not been delivered for
month. ◆ What to do?
• Request your courier or shipping company to check the status of your package. Could I get estimated delivery time？
We can't provide the estimated time. Regarding shipping times, it is depend on the shipping
service you use. Some courier such as DHL/UPS and other commercial courier is very fast, usually take
few days to reach the sender. However, if your package is shipping through postal mail, you may need to
longer. Besides, there are some other factors such as customs processing efficiency and weather.
Please enter captcha
Our firewall detects abnormal activity from your IP. Please enter the captcha to
Wrong captcha, please re-enter.
You will receive email notificaiton when delivery status updated.
Invalid email address
/ Transit(0) Out for Delivery(0)
/ Delivered(0) Expired (0)/Failed Attempt(0)/Exception (0)
Leopards Express tracking, trackingmore provide real time Leopards Express shipment/awb tracking service and tracking API for developer.
LWE Leopards stands for Leopards Worldwide Express Co.Ltd, which is established in July 2005 by a team of Chinese logistics forerunners and together with professionals hailed from South-East and South Asia. LWE head office is located in Hang Zhou, China, a beautiful and scenery city. Now it has matured as a leading network company and owns an international branding known as the "LWE Leopards" after years’ of efforts by the team.
In trackingmore.com, you can track more than 610+ couriers, such as
Auto import and track Leopards Express shipments from Shopify, Amazon, Magento, WooCommerce, Wish, eBay, AliExpress, shipstations shop
Leopards Express Tracking API
Provide Leopards Express tracking api for e-commerce developers to get real time Leopards Express tracking info. Give customers access to track Leopards Express parcels right at shopping cart and marketplace.
Leopards Express Shipment Status Update Notification
Send customized email and sms notifications of Leopards Express shipment status updates to reduce customers' queries when package is in "transit", "Out
for delivery", "delivered" and so on.