• "Not found" means there is no information for the tracking number. ◆ Reason & Action
• You package hasn't been accepted by the courier, which usually happens shortly after the package has
• The carrier hasn't scanned and entered your package tracking info into its system yet.
• There is an error in our tracking system. ◆ What to do?
• Reach out to your seller or shipper for further details.
• Wait for 1-2 days after package taken by courier.
• Track the trakcing number on the courier official website.
Global Registered Airmail/ePacket tracking shows that most orders come within 3o days.
cause no updates of your package. ◆ Possible reason • It’s just not as fast as you expect.
Different from domestic shipping, most international shipping is slower due to the customs
airline arrangement. If the sender chooses some quite slow couriers like China Post, it may take
arrival and a little shipment information may be updated. • Your package is probably between the points.
On the transit, your Shipment is only being scanned on given points during the transport.
will not be updated until the package arrives next points. ◆ What to do?
• It may don't have any updates on the internet, but actually your package is still on the move, just be
patient and track your package a few days later.
• Request your courier or shipping company to check the status of your package.
The status "Expired" means your package has no update info for one month or has not been delivered for
month. ◆ What to do?
• Request your courier or shipping company to check the status of your package. Could I get estimated delivery time？
We can't provide the estimated time. Regarding shipping times, it is depend on the shipping
service you use. Some courier such as DHL/UPS and other commercial courier is very fast, usually take
few days to reach the sender. However, if your package is shipping through postal mail, you may need to
longer. Besides, there are some other factors such as customs processing efficiency and weather.
Please enter captcha
Our firewall detects abnormal activity from your IP. Please enter the captcha to
Wrong captcha, please re-enter.
You will receive email notificaiton when delivery status updated.
Invalid email address
/ Transit(0) Out for Delivery(0)
/ Delivered(0) Expired (0)/Failed Attempt(0)/Exception (0)
OCS Worldwide tracking, Trackingmore provides real time OCS Worldwide international waybill tracking and OCS Worldwide tracking API.
About OCS Worldwide:
Founded in 1957, OCS is a worldwide courier and logistics shipping network of more than 250 proprietary offices and substations.
OCS Worldwide delivers solutions tailored to all business sectors.
Major OCS Worldwide corporate offices in New York, Tokyo, and London anchor one of the most experienced and extensive international delivery systems in the world. This OCS network links every business capital, on every continent, capable of delivering to nearly 200 countries.
OCS Worldwide shipping service:
1. Express delivery service: including international express courier, road freight, UK express courier, international air cargo
2. Special service: international e-commerce delivery, USPS GDE
Never experienced a carrier that is as slow as OCS. Transportation between two hubs takes them about 4 days. Additionally packages wont be processed in the hubs for another 4 days until they are being transported again. A shipment from the UK to Germany takes about 3 WEEKS. (Was not caused by closed borders btw) Totally inacceptable.
Click to review
Shit, don't use
They shipped my package to Alberta while I am in Ontario. Their pickup card indicates to collect my items in Cardston, Alberta. Do they expect me to fly 4 hours away just to pickup a package?