• "Not found" means there is no information for the tracking number. ◆ Reason & Action
• You package hasn't been accepted by the courier, which usually happens shortly after the package has
• The carrier hasn't scanned and entered your package tracking info into its system yet.
• There is an error in our tracking system. ◆ What to do?
• Reach out to your seller or shipper for further details.
• Wait for 1-2 days after package taken by courier.
• Track the trakcing number on the courier official website.
Global Registered Airmail/ePacket tracking shows that most orders come within 3o days.
cause no updates of your package. ◆ Possible reason • It’s just not as fast as you expect.
Different from domestic shipping, most international shipping is slower due to the customs
airline arrangement. If the sender chooses some quite slow couriers like China Post, it may take
arrival and a little shipment information may be updated. • Your package is probably between the points.
On the transit, your Shipment is only being scanned on given points during the transport.
will not be updated until the package arrives next points. ◆ What to do?
• It may don't have any updates on the internet, but actually your package is still on the move, just be
patient and track your package a few days later.
• Request your courier or shipping company to check the status of your package.
The status "Expired" means your package has no update info for one month or has not been delivered for
month. ◆ What to do?
• Request your courier or shipping company to check the status of your package. Could I get estimated delivery time？
We can't provide the estimated time. Regarding shipping times, it is depend on the shipping
service you use. Some courier such as DHL/UPS and other commercial courier is very fast, usually take
few days to reach the sender. However, if your package is shipping through postal mail, you may need to
longer. Besides, there are some other factors such as customs processing efficiency and weather.
Please enter captcha
Our firewall detects abnormal activity from your IP. Please enter the captcha to
Wrong captcha, please re-enter.
You will receive email notificaiton when delivery status updated.
Invalid email address
/ Transit(0) Out for Delivery(0)
/ Delivered(0) Expired (0)/Failed Attempt(0)/Exception (0)
Whistl tracking,trackingmore provide real time Whistl express tracking and Whistl tracking API.
Whistl, formerly TNT Post UK, is a postal delivery company operating in the United Kingdom.
Apparently parcel was refused delivery, I was in all day and no parcel came, had to complain to company I bought items from. Why can't recipient's contact whistle directly, The tracking they have is a joke, now I need to wait and see if they will redeliver. Not happy with this delivery company
Not perfect, but better than the reviews would indicate
Firstly, whistl work with partners, so the delivery was actually made by Yodel (not necessarily a great thing). Having said that they "attempted" delivery in two days, one earlier than the expected minimum. I say attempted as the courier claimed not to be able to access (odd as it is entry phone). On contacting them by online chat to confirm details they re-delivered that day. The tracking is not the best - it's basic and you can't really tell where things are. So, faults, yes - but they did deliver in the minimum time stated by Amazon, so not that bad.
absolutely rubbish havent got my delivery yet and no shipping updates.
Click to review
nomor sudah keluar ,tetapi tidak di kirim
Fuck you ,you scam
Ordered item from the U.K. to Canada 2 months ago .. no tracking info given and no item .. avoid :,(
Had a card through the door saying parcel left in safe place but nothing there. Rang courier who said it had been delivered when obviously it wasn't. One week on the saga continues. Told to get in touch with sender but as I haven't got a clue as to what was in it let alone who sent it I find this advice difficult to follow.